« Home 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 

I finally did it...


well, i tried my best to avoid jumping on the blog bandwagon. but i have chosen to follow in the footsteps of jules, mz nikki, jayspice, nikcee, and some of my other partners in crime over at c&d. i'm not completely sure what i'm going to say on here or in what direction i'll go. i'd like to use this blog to just let out what's going on in my mind. i could never keep a written journal for more than 2 weeks. mostly out of fear i'd lose it. this may work because i can keep it anonymous in way. here goes nothing...

Well welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful land of blogging! You don't really need a topic... once you start typing, you'll probably be all over the place. YOu can post about your foot itching and we'll just point & laugh in regular c+d fasion :-)

Blogging is like cybercrack. One you get a taste of it, it's impossible to put it down.

Welcome, dareal!

awwwwwwwwwwww boo boo done did the thang now! You know you ain't neva gonna be able to stop now. The shit is cathartic.

I need my blog to live now!

*pulls out a case of strawburry Chek and Faygo's to celebrate* Dranks on me!

What up. I see you dove head first into this blogging thing. Girl I always be here checking you out. Might not always leave a comment but I'll be lurking.

Wanna be starting something! YAY!! My Boo Dareal has her own spot where we can kick off our shoes and chill! Once you start you'll be driving and things will just pop into your head like "Damn I need to add that to the blog". HAHAHA!

Hey Honey.....

I am new to blogging too...my page sucks ass right now..but when I get some time I will make it better...can't wait to see you get creative...

Make sure you have a blog about the Chicago Bears beating the Dolphins..thanks suga!!!

I'm glad you did this. You always have something hilarious to say on C & D. I look forward to your comments.

Thanks for the Faygo, Nikki!

Anyway, so dareal, check out my blog, as I gave you a shout out, lol. My post is senseless, though. Love the link section titles over there --->

^ your link section titles

I like how you just opened up hop on the Lee Low Thomas. I was checking my site and I saw a comment from you with the name underlined. I was like, "Awwwww. Alex 2.0 finally went and got a MySpace."

Congrats to you on taking the plunge. I am putting you on the blogroll instantly!

welcome to blogland, dareal!

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health