« Home | I finally did it... » 

Friday, September 01, 2006 

Weekend from hell


i can't wait to get back to work! yes, i said it. this so-called 3-day weekend has started off ALL WRONG!!! why is that at the worst possible time, "life" decides to drag my ass into an alley and proceed to beat the shit outta me?!?! nothing went right today. this was suppose to be an enjoyable weekend and it went straight to hell before it even started. tuesday can't come soon enough! its crazy how one moment can truly make you appreciate life and how precious it is... no matter how shitty times get. maybe, just maybe this is a wake-up call for me to finally get up off my spoiled, lazy, complacent (did i say spoiled?) ass and get my life together. i have let too many unproductive years go by and that shit must stop NOW! (hence, the name of this blog) or maybe its just a sign i need better brakes and tires that can withstand a slick wet road. either way, i am all too grateful just to be here typing this post. *sigh*

Awwwwww chica, it's gonna be ok. At least you got yo cyber peeps from C&D to make you sniggle!

You better quit being so hard on yourself before I find you and kick your butt! It's gonna be alright!

Aww, I'm sorry your weekend wasn't well. I agree with Nikki & Jules... don't be hard on yourself, pick yourself back up and push on for the next day :-)

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health