« Home | Recipe for an Orgasm » | Thinkin' about my ex » | Getting myself in shape » | Decisions Decisions! » | I'm in love » | I heart him! » | 100 things that make me "me" » | NBC Sucks! » | Time for a change » | This made me laugh :o) » 

Sunday, October 01, 2006 

This made me laugh

1st!

*mrs hater 2 u

That dog should jump up to her face and snatch her dentures out.

This cartoon is hella funny lol

What's up Dareal? I just wanted to let you know that when you brought up that movie Sleepaway Camp on C+D last Friday, I went out and rented it because I had never before heard of it. I need to let you know that you can reimburse me for that mess through my Paypal account.

Alez2.0!

what the fuck is this?!?

no update since Oct. 1st!

you better work biatch!

you paid your webhosting fees and your domain name fees and you are spending all your time on MySpace?!?

MySpace is so dead chickie. get your azz back here and get to work!

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health