« Home | 100 things that make me "me" » | NBC Sucks! » | Time for a change » | This made me laugh :o) » | Are we scaring off black men? » | 4 gals who could get it » | A few things that scare me » | Fallen Hero » | Weekend from hell » | I finally did it... » 

Monday, September 11, 2006 

I heart him!

when i need a 'pick me up' during my monotonous day working for "da man" there are a few youtube videos i can look at to get me going. here's one of them:


Ok...that video straight wore me OUT. Do you hear me? OUT! LMAOOOOOOOOO!

That muthafucka looks like a damn zombie!

Now that was comedy. I need to save that as one of my favorites. :)

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health