« Home | I heart him! » | 100 things that make me "me" » | NBC Sucks! » | Time for a change » | This made me laugh :o) » | Are we scaring off black men? » | 4 gals who could get it » | A few things that scare me » | Fallen Hero » | Weekend from hell » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

I'm in love


i am in love. yes love. l-o-v-to-the-muthaf*ckin-e! i never really believed in love at first sight. lust at first sight? that happens weekly, sometimes daily. but love? nah. that takes something extra special. well i'm here to tell you that i have fallen hard. we met some time ago. at first, i was little reserved because these kinds of things require so much of you. i'm the type of person that really has to give a lot of thought before i make major decisions in life. i've never been the type to just jump into to things because the consequences can be such a pain in the ass if things don’t work out. and i didn't want to regret my decision later on like i've done before. but after careful consideration, i thought "hey, go for it!" i mean, i deserve happiness. and to be honest, i got a little tired of seeing everyone around town with their loves. to say he's perfect would be an understatement. he's smooth with incredible features. like none other i've ever had. and i've had all kinds. (and don’t you dare call daReal/alex a slut!) we go almost every where together, whether it’s by car or train. we're pretty much attached at the hip. he's with me right now as i type this. too cute. i guess you could say he's the apple of my eye. lately he's been reminding me of the good ol' days. such a great time. a time from my past that always brings back those nostalgic moments of love, life, and laughter. my friends are a little jealous. but i had to tell those heifers "look, ya'll can't do for me what javi does." and yes, he's called javi. that’s pronounced "hah-vee" for all you gringos out there. now say it in a very soft whisper..."javi". aint that sexy? mmm mmm mmm. i've even been stopped while at work. yeah, folks must see the excitement beaming from my face. big ol' smile from ear to ear. everyone seems to have a million and one questions. but i can’t stop talking about javi. we go together like peas and carrots, as forest would say. when we first got together, there were those awkward moments. you know, trying to figure things out. he's complex and fragile by nature, yet simple to understand when you put in the time to get to know him. it’s been smooth sailing for the most part. our first official outing was at the gym (lol). man, i remember being so beat up and tired, but javi was right there with me giving me that added boost i needed to finish my workout. it’s been a while since we've been to the gym though. he's everything i could ever ask for. and i have made a vow to stay committed. i wont be using and abusing javi and throwing him out like i've done so many others. nah, javi and i have a connection. and besides, i've already invested too much to go back now. hey, if i'm gonna get out of my quarter life crisis, i'm gonna have to start making commitments and sticking to them. and there's no better time to start than now. so with all that said, meet the love of my life.


issues...

someones' got issues.

my love for "javi" will never ever ever ever come close to your unhealthy obsession with tennis shoes/sneakers/kicks/whatever.

lolol - "i never knew there was a love like this before ..."

I love his little brother, Nano.

Girl for a moment I thought you was cheating on me! I was gonna bet your butt! LMAO! Great post sis. I have yet to cop one of these, but I will very soon

oh yes, i have a similar love. it's pimpin' the hell out of me, got me buying all the sleeves, car and home accessories so i can always listen to my baby.

i'm convinced apple invented this for the black woman who is forced to sit under a dryer for her weekly hair do. nothing like watching your fave shows.

yeah I collect athletic shoes... and what?!?

HHAHAHAHA---Priceless..I have a post similar..its about the love of hair weave----

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health