« Home | Break up to make up » | 2008 is going to be very interesting... » | I didn't want it to end this way... » | I'm losing it » | Rude handicap people » | It's been a long time... » | This made me laugh » | Recipe for an Orgasm » | Thinkin' about my ex » | Getting myself in shape » 

Friday, November 10, 2006 

I've been robbed!

damn damn daaaaaaaamn!!!!!! i was the victim of bank fraud. i cannot believe this. ya girl got jacked without ever coming in contact with any thieves. i was at work today when i decided to check my account like i normally do a few times a week when i noticed a balance of 86 muthafuckin' cents. yes, not even a whole dollar!!! my first thought was "damn, i need to cut back on my spending until next payday." but then i checked the transactions and lo and behold there was a withdrawal out of my checking AND savings accounts. not only that, but an overdraft protection kicked in transferring money from my savings to my checking in order to clear the money swiped from my checking. and of course the bank tacked on fee for that shit! damnit!!! as if i don't have enough problems in my life! i called my bank and went through the necessary steps to get my money back. i'm still in shock! the whole time i headed home i was side eyeing every damn body cause i was convinced the person was on the train counting my damn money and laughing at my ass. my entire weekend is fucked. not that i was planning to do much, but still. today started off so well and just turned into one shitty day i tell you. hell, even my football picks this week were affected. cleveland over atlanta? are you kidding me?!?! fuck it, i might not even watch any games sunday. i'll take another pounding in dp's standings cause that's the least of my troubles. there's nothing jason, larry, troy, or reggie could do to cheer me up. (of course i'd backtrack on that statement if either of them were here in my apt). man, life sure does suck when you've been robbed. i need a drink...but i don't even drink. so i guess i'll just knock back a bottle of bolthouse and go to bed. *sigh*

oh wow, that is sooo fucked up!!! I hope everything gets fixed, and I hope the thief wasn't somebody you know personally.

In my best Florida Evans voice....'dayuum, dayuum, dayuuum!!!' OMFG!!!! I really hope that you get your money back & find out who/what happened.

Hey Little,
sorry to hear about that misfortune. They got my boy like that, but he was able to get it straightened out. It still took a minute. Dayum! That shit don't happen to me because a nigga be living through a 'temporary deficit'. I do come out of that shit on payday, and then I go right back in.

Shiiiit. The folks on the internet tryed to get me like that too, but I got my bank on their asses. I had proof though. I cant imagine how your gonna catch them bastards. but get em' girl, get em!!

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health