« Home | This made me laugh » | Recipe for an Orgasm » | Thinkin' about my ex » | Getting myself in shape » | Decisions Decisions! » | I'm in love » | I heart him! » | 100 things that make me "me" » | NBC Sucks! » | Time for a change » 

Friday, October 20, 2006 

It's been a long time...


I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I'm not even sure you can even refer to the little comic as a real post. I have to do better and I will. *Note to self: Post regularly*

*Note to self: Post regularly*


Yeah, that would be nice. I would check back every couple of day only to see that damn old white lady yelling and her punk azz dog.

sory jayspice. but i've been kinda busy lately once i get off work. i will have something up by sunday. thats my goal. and of course, thanks for visiting. :)

what's up dareal?! glad to see your back and posting. : )

b.k.a *tittayballs.com*

I was wondering what was going on with your ass!

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health