« Home | A few things that scare me » | Fallen Hero » | Weekend from hell » | I finally did it... » 

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 

4 gals who could get it





i'll admit to having had a few girl crushes before. most of my girl crushes possessed some quality i admired that i wish i had. i don't have a "type" like i do with guys. however, after a post today at my daily hang-out i got to thinking of the "list" i'm always talking about when a certain female celeb piques my interest. and well, here's that list of a few famous women who could get it:




angelina has that, ooooh how do you say?...je ne sais quoi about her. yeah, she may be a homewrecker who collects orphans like my grandmother collects fridge magnets, but who cares? she's sexy as hell. a little crazy at times. i dont think she would've made this list back when she was carrying around billy bob's blood and tongueing down her brother, but she's grown. and the current "lara croft/humanitarian/st john model" angelina could get it. brad could watch...but only her friend jenny could join in. added experience never hurts.




gabby gabby gabby. let me count the ways! i've had a lil thing for her since bring it on. okay lemme stop lying...probably since moesha. i think its the sassy characters she plays. always got a lil attitude. i think its cute. now gabby might have to come over in character cause she seems to be a little too chipper in person. she'd have to kick in the door as eva and start ordering me around and shit like that for me to really enjoy her company. now that shes going to be channeling her inner lesbianese, i may get to see what kinda skills shes working with. if not, we'll just have to do what any good actors do...improvise.






salma hayek is another one that has the certain something about her. i'm not that crazy about her as an actress. maybe cause all i have to go by is that horrible flick with matthew perry. been meaning to check out frida. but between her accent and a certain asset...i'd drop kick her scissor sister's ass in a heartbeat to get at her. i'd even let her talk dirty to me in spanish if she wanted. i dont speak the language so theres a chance she could be saying my mama smells like week-old trout laying on the sidewalk. but who cares? i'm sure it would sound sexy anyway.





alicia holds a special place in my heart. my little tragic mulatto as jules would say. she tries hard to set herself apart from the vast array of pop tarts currently clogging the charts. yet she cant catch a break when it comes to rumors. shes straight. shes gay. shes gotta bf. shes got a beard/merkin. who cares? shes still kinda cute. she could 'tickle my ovaries' on a rainy day anytime she wanted. of course, she'd have to shave and not come over looking like a damn fool. and i'd definitely want a little real 'tickling of the ivories' to set the mood a little. i'm just not sure how the hell i'm gonna fit this in my bedroom. damn...dilemmas.







i have a few "honorable mentions" so to speak. i wouldnt let them get it. i'd have other ways of enjoying their company. i'd simply kick out the previously mentioned women and either of these two could come in and serenade me to sleep. now
she would have to hire a chauffeur. and she would have to cook for me in the morning. i swear i get hungry every time i hear some of her songs. and she use to be on the list during the 90s. now she's become a hazzard to my health.




I'm sorry but Rosario Dawson needs to be up on that top list.

Salma Hayek?!?

meh.

Loves the "She Could Get It List"! That's a smoking picture of Alicia....very sexy! You know I like my ladies with a harder edge though..Queen, Jada, Brat, Me'shell, various women of the WNBA....those are my panty soakers hehe.

Salma could get it based on her tittays alone..yummy!

@DP
rosario should be on the list. shes got nice lips. she got any soul in her or is she from south of the border. *consults the all-knowing wikipedia*

@julia
jada is the only hardcore one who could make the list. but she damn sure cant come in her "wicked wisdom" alter ego.

I agree with you on Angelina Jolie.. I also have the WORST kind of girl crush on the lead singer from the Pussycat Dolls!

I have a girl crush on Kelis and Pam Grier. Hot damn.

My only girl crush will forever be the very sexy Nia Long. Sigh...

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health