« Home | It's been a long time... » | I've been robbed! » | Break up to make up » | 2008 is going to be very interesting... » | I didn't want it to end this way... » | I'm losing it » | Rude handicap people » | It's been a long time... » | This made me laugh » | Recipe for an Orgasm » 

Friday, December 01, 2006 

Tomorrow is judgment day!



i am so nervous i can't even think straight. i've taken the liberty of putting together plans B and C cause plan A isn't looking so good right now. if i can just make it through the first portion and fill out my name correctly, maybe i'll be able to settle down and focus on the actual test. there's nothing i want to do more right now than to reschedule this test before tomorrow or cancel it altogether. why can't the lsat be more like the gre and gmat where you can schedule it anytime you want? i hope it isn't cold in the testing room. many people in my prep course have decided to postpone taking it. i don't have that kind of time. i cannot afford to waste another year. but i cant afford to bomb on this test and screw up my already slim admissions chances either. you know, maybe i need to add a plan D. i hear the peace corps is always looking for people.

Don't know you but Good Luck. Do the thing.

-tia

Man, I know how it is. But lately I've been hearing the test scores arent that important anymore. I got into a top HBCU with average scores. I think its your essay and your overall grades they care about. Anyway good luck!

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health