« Home | Why can't we just be friends? » | Hello 2007! » | I'm still here...but not for long » | I need to come back like Rocky...or become a bum » | Tomorrow is judgment day! » | It's been a long time... » | I've been robbed! » | Break up to make up » | 2008 is going to be very interesting... » | I didn't want it to end this way... » 

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 

Make the pain stop!

why have i been cursed with cramps from the pits of hell?!?! and i'm not just talking about a minor stomach ache. we're talking back-bending, mind-numbing, toe-curling pain. the kind that leaves you curled up in the fetal position moaning and groaning (and not in good way). and don't anyone dare touch me or else you'd be subjected to a swinging fist or a swift kick to the shins! i've tried plenty of pain killers. tylenol? might as well pop a tic tac. aspirin? never been a fan. advil? requires me to take a nap in order for it to take effect. i wonder if pamprin really works like the ads claim. hot tea? makes me....well hot. my body temperature is already up. i'm not trying to induce hot flashes to go along with my crippling pain. heating pads? not trying to fall asleep and wake up in flames. they make the pain worse anyway. i hear birth control will curb the pain. but i'd rather avoid the side effects of the pill and i hear the patch can kill. i have enough problems trying to get in shape and i love my hair...not to mention my life. why can't side effects ever be good ones? like a higher metabolism or clear skin. being a woman is great and all but i swear during times like this i start to question whether the pain is really worth enduring just for the sake of having kids. adoption always sounds great this time of the month. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I feel so bad for you Sweetie! In my later years I've become saddled down with cramp myself. They are not as bad as you've described but they are nothing nice either. Also another tale-tell sign my period is coming is severe back pain. I can barely stand or walk for long periods of time, my back just kind of goes numb.

Girl, I know what you are going through!!!!! I have been on BC pills since 8th grade to put a stop to it. My mom would have to pick me up from school every month because I couldn't function. I'm talking about vomiting & barely being able to stand. She put me on the pill & it has been the best ever.

I know you don't want to go there, but it has helped tremendously. I hope you feel better.

Ha! When i was in my teens it was bad like the above, back pain beyond back pain and everything hurt below the waist even my feet. Vomiting was also there, belly cramps and the runs. Yes once a month i would get the runs! As i got older it got better but now i turn into Cruella deville and my boyfriend can do no right. But i still get nausea and swollen, painful breasticles. No fun at all!!

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you've seen your gyn...sometimes REALLY REALLY bad cramps can be an indication of endometriosis. I've included a link to some symptoms of endo for your perusal. Hope you feel better!

http://www.inletmedical.org/endometriosis_symptoms.asp

Sorry to hear about the pain. I can understand that seriously. There are some pills that actually work on the cramps and clear up your skin if that is what you really want. Just talk to your gyno. I wish I could remember the name of the pill that works for both of those but definitely ask your doctor.

Stomach pain is really my weakness I hate it so much.

Now a days lower back pain or hunched back is common issue and its growing day by day. But it can be self diagnosed by using various fitness products like posture corrector, posture brace, recliner chair. I am a body health-fitness guide providing various information on that. https://superhealthguide.tumblr.com/ this is my blog where I am sharing health tips. Hope you like it.

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health