« Home | Tomorrow is judgment day! » | It's been a long time... » | I've been robbed! » | Break up to make up » | 2008 is going to be very interesting... » | I didn't want it to end this way... » | I'm losing it » | Rude handicap people » | It's been a long time... » | This made me laugh » 

Saturday, December 02, 2006 

I need to come back like Rocky...or become a bum

This is me:

This is the LSAT:


This was me taking the LSAT on Saturday:

Thank you for linking my community ONTD in your blog roll. I appreciate that. Would you like to be affiliates? I have another blog called A Hot Mess ( thehotmess.blogspot.com ) that I can add your blog to.

So...it wasn't a good experince, ne`?

Damn! I've taken the LSAT and I would have to agree with you on that one. I hope you do well.

Good Luck girl!

I took the LSAT, and they kicked my pretty black ass!!! So Good Luck, I'm sure you'll do well.

I hate ANY type of test. I can't concentrate that long.

Hey, DaReal!?!?

Where are you? Do I need to put an APB out on you?!?

Hope everythings well!

Have a good weekend...

: )

Apollo Creed is simply smashing!

Okay, that last comment was me. Sorry! *Haloscan is the devil!*

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health