« Home | its been a long time... » | It's about to be a what? GIRL FIGHT!!! » | But can they sing live? » | Make the pain stop! » | Why can't we just be friends? » | Hello 2007! » | I'm still here...but not for long » | I need to come back like Rocky...or become a bum » | Tomorrow is judgment day! » | It's been a long time... » 

Thursday, March 29, 2007 

Having my chitlins cleaned...

i have decided to to do a little spring cleaning in my body. by this time tomorrow i will have undergone colon hydrotherapy. what's that, you ask? well, colon hydrotherapy, also known as a "colonic," is a procedure by which the large intestine is cleaned by flushing it with water in different quantities, temperatures and pressures through a tube inserted in the rectum. sounds kinda weird and painful, but none of my research indicates that i'll experience any pain. this will be my first one so i'm a little nervous. the procedure is different from an "enema," which only cleanses the rectum and lower sigmoid colon. enemas can also be self-administered, while colon hydrotherapy is administered by a trained hydrotherapist using a LIBBE (lower intestine bottom bowel evacuation system). i'm not entirely sure how i came up with the idea to have this done. i don't suffer from chronic constipation or anything like that. i guess it may have stemmed from me wanting to detox a few months ago. i kept looking around for ways to cleanse my insides and came upon colonics and chose that as oppose to detoxing, which i may still do. i'd heard of colonics about 10 years ago, but the idea of having anything inserted into my rectum did not trigger pleasant feelings at 15 years old. but now i'd like to see what the benefits of ridding my body of waste that has been building up for the past 25 years will feel like. i am suppose to limit myself to soups tomorrow and avoid eating 2 hours prior to the procedure. i can't say that i'm all too thrilled by that. i kinda had my heart set on some chik-fil-a for lunch, but i'm sure the remnants of past meals there that will be flushed outta me will serve as a reminder that i should eat more healthy anyway. i've opted to have it done after work. i could have gone on my lunch break, but i think its best i have it done when i can go home afterwards...just in case the intrusive nature of the procedure makes me want to crawl up into the fetal position and think happy thoughts (lol). i'm curious to know how i'll feel when its over. sometimes i imagine i'll come outta there like "man! i feel 'bout 10lbs lighter" like a typical obnoxious friend or relative who feels the need to announce their bowel movements after a big meal. but somehow i think i may be at a loss for words and may not want to talk to anyone afterwards. if i'm up to it, i'll write about the experience when i get home.

Tell me how this goes. I've been thinking of having the same procedure done.

Christ on a Bicycle!

You MUST tell how that went.

Word, you're a brave one.. let us know how it went.

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

I know I'm all late, but how did it go? I've had one before and had tons of energy afterwards. I'm currently on a 3-month detox program right now so I'm curious to see how "clean" I am after the 3 months are up.

wow..I look forward to reading the deatils.

ok so make sure you fill us in on all the juicy details...does using the word "juicy" in conjunction with a post about an ass flushing make anyone else extremely happy?!

I've had one before and had tons of energy afterwards. Having a lot of chitlins cleaned but we also want to get chiropractic massage therapy for those peoples who are facing this problem.

Looking for the Best Female Homeopathy Doctor in Vijay Nagar Indore, Come and visit Dr Shalini Tiwari or Call 9977990928 & Ask Consultation
homeopathy doctor in indore

Post a Comment

Stuck in a Quarter Life Crisis is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health